Taking the proper steps in pest prevention is a key factor in keeping your business pest-free. That is why, with the help of pestworld.org, we have created a list of steps you can take to keep those pests away, for good. Of course, pest control companies like us are always there to assist you in pest prevention, as well as commercial pest control after pests have already invaded. Here are some things to keep an eye on for proper pest prevention:
- “Pest-proof” your business by being vigilant of building maintenance needs.
- Dispose of garbage regularly and store in sealed containers.
- Seal cracks and holes on the outside of your business, including entry points for utilities and pipes.
- Don’t overlook proper drainage at the foundation; install gutters or diverts, which will channel water away from the building.
- Be sure your employees keep food sealed and stored properly.
- Clean high-volume areas daily, such as public eating areas and kitchenettes, where crumbs and trash are more likely to build up.
By following these steps, staying up to date on the latest pest control practices, and making sure (if needed) you stay on track with your appointments with your pest control company, you are sure to be pest-free in no time.
67 Years of Quality Pest Control Service
Epcon Lane has been honored to protect your homes from invasion for 67 years, but did you know we also service commercial sites? We service expansive clients, such as warehouses and industrial locations, as well as sensitive clients such as medical facilities and child care centers.
We are always here to answer any questions as well as perform any pest control services necessary to create a pest-free environment for your business. We understand that customers are the most crucial part of any company and we want to be there to help you keep them happy. Contact our pest control exterminators today to get started.