Professional Pest Control For Lyndhurst, OH Properties
Originally part of Mayfield Township, Lyndhurst, OH has broken off into its own separate suburb of Cleveland and has a population of just under 15,000 residents. Lyndhurst offers a great school system and cultural arts programs for people looking to settle down and start a family. Business owners have a great chance at being successful if they set up here as well, due to the number of visitors and foot traffic from the nearby bigger city of Cleveland. Unfortunately, as Lyndhurst has grown in population, so have the pest populations, making professional pest control in our Cuyahoga County service areas crucial to maintaining the health and well-being of its residents. Read on to learn how Epcon Lane can help your home and business be pest-free today!
Home Pest Control In Lyndhurst, OH
Finding that pests have invaded the sanctuary of your home is a frustrating and overwhelming experience. Here at Epcon Lane, our Peace of Mind Home Protection provides you with several options when it comes to keeping your home safe and pest-free.
Regardless, each of our residential pest control plans includes the following:
- Our expert technicians always start with a thorough inspection of your home and yard.
- After your technician has gathered important information about your situation, they will execute a treatment plan. Each service is customized to fit your unique needs and will be the most effective for your situation.
- After your initial service, we will continue with follow-up visits. These visits focus on your home's exterior, and we continue to help you implement prevention strategies to ensure your home stays pest-free.
When you partner with Epcon Lane, you can rest easy knowing that we take great pride in getting the job done right the first time. Our expert technicians are all certified through the Ohio Department of Agriculture and armed with the most advanced, eco-friendly products available on the professional market. If you have found pests in your home, give us a call today!
Commercial Pest Control In Lyndhurst, OH
Since Epcon Lane's inception in 1945, our goal has been to keep businesses in Ohio pest-free. Our commercial pest control services use the minimum amount of pesticides with the maximum results.
At Epcon Lane, we service:
- Medical offices
- Food processing centers
When it comes to running a business, commercial pest control services are essential. Having pests invade your establishment, no matter what kind of business, can negatively impact your sales and your reputation, and possibly harm the health and well-being of your employees, customers, and animals if they are present. Using eco-friendly products that are proven to be deadly to pests, our technicians put the health and safety of our clients above all else as they conduct thorough inspections, treatments, and follow-up services. If pests are making your life a public relations nightmare, don't wait; give us a call today!
Lyndhurst Property Owner's Complete Guide To Effective Termite Control
One of the reasons professional pest control in Cuyahoga County is so important is because of termites. Property owners in Lyndhurst are especially at risk to these silent pests. One of the reasons termites are so dangerous is because they are so quiet. Often, people don't even realize they have a problem until it is too late.
Regardless, below are some tips to help prevent termites from setting up shop in your wooden structures:
- Termite colonies usually end up in your home or business through cracks, crevices, and holes in the siding and roof. Cut off their access by sealing these up.
- If your yard is full of organic debris, such as logs, stumps, and sticks, clean these up. Termites usually nest in organic debris and will eventually make their way to the physical buildings on your property as well.
- If you have wooden porches and fences (especially if they are close to your house or business), paint them to help deter termites from chewing through that, therefore keeping them from graduating to the house.
The experts at Epcon Lane can provide you with a thorough termite inspection and treatment, which will help you figure out what you should do in order to keep termites from invading your home or business. Call us today!
Bees & Wasps Still Stinging Around Lyndhurst
Each year, there are roughly 200,000 trips to the emergency room and 60 deaths resulting from bee and wasp stings in the United States. While most stings are not severe, some can cause life-threatening allergic reactions. Bees and wasps are still active during the fall months and can become aggressive if they feel threatened.
To avoid being stung, it's important to be aware of their behavior and take precautions. Here are a few tips:
- Bees are attracted to sweet smells, so avoid wearing colognes or perfumes.
- Wear light-colored clothing as bees and wasps are attracted to dark colors.
- Don't swat at a bee or wasp, as this will only agitate them. Instead, walk away slowly and avoid sudden movements.
- If you are stung, remain calm and remove the stinger as soon as possible.
- Should you have a severe reaction to a bee or wasp sting, seek medical attention immediately. Once out of danger, call our office so we can help you get rid of the nest.
Epcon Lane offers unbeatable home pest control prices, so there's no need to bring out your DIY home pest control products. Call us today to get started.
Request A Free Quote
Complete the form below to request your free quote.