Wadsworth, OH Pest Control
Full-Service Pest Control In Wadsworth, OH
The city of Wadsworth is known as a family-friendly community that’s filled with Midwestern kindness. Families and working professionals alike choose to live in Wadsworth for its excellent public education, lush parks and walking trails, delicious gastro pubs and eateries, historic landmarks, and regional airport. There is the added benefit of close proximity to Akron and Cleveland, which makes Wadsworth all the more desirable a place to live. But even in paradise, pest problems arise, and when they do, there’s only one solution.
At Epcon Lane we have been providing full-service Medina County pest control since 1945. To this day, we remain a local, family-owned business that is dedicated to serving our community. Our motto is “Minimum pesticides, maximum results,” which is something we’re able to accomplish through strict adherence to Integrated Pest Management methods. This environmentally friendly approach allows us to simultaneously alleviate active pest pressures and reduce your exposure to future ones. For more information on our services, please contact us today.
Home Pest Control In Wadsworth, OH
As a family-owned, family-operated business of more than 70 years, at Epcon Lane, we understand the sanctity of the home. Keeping our community safe and out of harm’s way is why we have been dedicated to offering the safest and most effective services since our inception back in 1945. All of our services are designed around the guidelines of Integrated Pest Management, a system that prioritizes structural change of chemical application and creates lasting results.
Our main program offerings for Wadsworth homeowners include:
- Peace of Mind. With quarterly visits, we’ll protect your home from common pests like ants, spiders, rodents, stinging insects, and more.
- Peace of Mind Plus Mosquitoes. This program adds regular mosquito treatments during the season.
- Peace of Mind Plus Yard. In addition to protection from common pests, you’ll also receive treatments for fleas and ticks.
- Peace of Mind Plus Ultimate. Our most comprehensive program provides protection from common pests, mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks.
To learn more about the residential pest control programs that we offer, contact us today.
Peace of Mind (POM) $32/MonthAnts, centipedes, cockroaches, earwigs, millipedes, rodents, silverfish, stinging insects, & spiders.
POM + Mosquitoes $53/MonthAnts, centipedes, cockroaches, earwigs, millipedes, rodents, silverfish, stinging insects, spiders, & mosquitoes.
POM + Yard $52/MonthAnts, centipedes, cockroaches, earwigs, millipedes, rodents, silverish, stinging insects, spiders, fleas, & ticks.
POM + Ultimate $64/MonthAnts, centipedes, cockroaches, earwigs, millipedes, rodents, silverfish, stinging insects, spiders, mosquitoes, fleas, & ticks.
What Wadsworth Property Owners Ought To Know About Effective Wasp Control
Wasps are a potentially dangerous pest once they build a nest on a Wadsworth property. They are highly territorial and aggressive, which can be a dangerous combination if they perceive a threat.
In order to prevent these pests and reduce their attraction to a property, locals should try these tips:
- Place brown paper bags or paper lanterns around the yard to mimic wasp nests.
- Keep garbage bins securely covered at all times and never let trash overflow.
- Remove fruit that may have fallen from trees and dispose of it properly.
- Make sure that during outdoor gatherings, food is always properly covered and that spills have cleaned up quickly and effectively.
- Stay away from wearing bold-patterned clothing and scented personal products when outdoors.
- Avoid planting sweet flowers in the garden.
- Seek out the help of a local pest professional.
For lasting wasp control, contact Epcon Lane today.
Justin was here and was amazing! He explained everything with the plan for the house and helped to give me peace of mind.Lesley B.
Epcon Lane’s customer service and products are great! They are easy to reach and quick to answer questions. There have been a few months when we asked them to come back and retreat the yard, and they did so without hesitation, and quickly! Great compKimberly C.
Jeff was very friendly and professional and made sure the entire job was done. He was telling me what I needed to continue to do to keep the problem away. Very knowledgeable company. I just referred my children's daycare to Epcon Lane.James W.
They are extremely responsive, they communicate quickly and effectively and their service is remarkable.Alejando Z.
The techs have all been great, especially Jacob “Jake”, he is the best! He is always so friendly and super helpful.Katrina P.
They sent a technician out the next day, he was very thorough, explained everything he was doing and why.Sarah R.
I can't say enough positive things about this company and its people! Every technician has been prompt, polite, professional, knowledgeable and kind. Their response time is excellent.Shawn W.
They also offer awesome, eco friendly programs that keep my children and pets safe while keeping pesky insects running scared!Samuel W.