Pest Control In Olmsted Falls, OH
Olmsted Falls, Ohio, is a picturesque community located just south of Cleveland and has something to offer everyone. From the beautiful waterfall in the center of town to the variety of shops and restaurants. The city appears to be the perfect place to live on the surface. But what about the pests that call it home? Pest control should be a top priority for residents and business owners. There are a variety of pests that can cause problems in this scenic city, from the common ant to the more destructive termite.
Epcon Lane is Olmsted Falls's premier pest control company. We possess the experience and knowledge to get rid of your pests in a variety of nearby service areas, no matter what they may be. Give us a call right now. Let us help you take back your business or home.
Residential Pest Control In Olmsted Falls
For most individuals, a home purchase is the most significant investment they'll ever make. So it's essential to protect that investment by taking home pest control seriously.
Multiple pests can cause problems in Olmsted Falls homes; these include:
- Ants: These pests are more than just a nuisance; they can cause damage to your home by burrowing into wood and walls.
- Cockroaches: Aside from being disgusting, cockroaches carry diseases and trigger allergies.
- Termites: These critters are a severe threat to any home, as they can cause extensive damage by eating away at wood.
- Rats: Arguably the most destructive of all pests, rats can cause fires by chewing on electrical wires. They also spread disease and contaminate food.
- Mice: Like rats, mice can silently cause a lot of damage in your home. They're also known to chew on walls and wires.
Epcon Lane offers various residential pest control services to keep your home free of these and other pests. We offer both one-time and monthly service plans to fit your needs. Speak to one of our knowledgeable representatives today, and let us help you take back your home.
Commercial Pest Control In Olmsted Falls
Businesses in the area aren't spared the brunt of the pest problem, either. In fact, commercial pest control is even more important for companies than for homeowners.
This is because pests can't only cause damage to your property, but they can also drive away customers and tarnish the reputation you've worked so hard to build.
Our commercial and residential pest control services are available to businesses of all types, including:
- Restaurants: Pests in a restaurant are more than just a nuisance; they can contaminate food and make customers sick.
- Retail stores: No customer wants to see a mouse running around while they're shopping. This can lead to lost sales and damage to your credibility.
- Office buildings: Pests can be a distraction for employees and make your business look unprofessional.
- Apartment buildings: If you own an apartment complex, it's crucial to keep pests under control to avoid complaints from tenants.
Our team has the much-needed experience and expertise to solve any pest problem, no matter how big or small. We offer a range of commercial pest control services, including:
- One-time treatments: This is ideal for businesses with a minor pest problem.
- Monthly service plans: This is perfect for businesses that need year-round protection from pests.
- Customized plans: We offer customized plans to fit your specific requirements.
No matter what type of business you have, we can help you get rid of your pests. Contact us today to learn more about our residential and commercial pest control services.
The Secret To Keeping Wasps Out Of Your Olmsted Falls Yard
If you've ever had a wasp nest in your yard, you know how unpleasant they can be. Wasps are aggressive and can sting multiple times, which can be dangerous for you, your family, and your pets. So how do you keep wasps out of your yard? The answer is simple.
Here are a few tips:
- Keep your yard clean. Wasps are attracted to garbage, so ensure to keep your trash cans covered and regularly emptied.
- Eliminate food sources. Be sure to clean up after outdoor eating. Wasps are also attracted to fruit trees, so pick up any fallen fruit as soon as possible.
- Keep wasp repellent on hand. There are many wasp repellents available, both natural and chemical.
If you follow these tips, you can keep wasps out of your yard and enjoy your summer in peace. For more information about our wasp control services, contact us today. We're able to answer any questions you may have.
Bees & Wasps Still Stinging Around Olmsted Falls
Each year, there are roughly 200,000 trips to the emergency room and 60 deaths resulting from bee and wasp stings in the United States. While most stings are not severe, some can cause life-threatening allergic reactions. Bees and wasps are still active during the fall months and can become aggressive if they feel threatened.
To avoid being stung, it's important to be aware of their behavior and take precautions. Here are a few tips:
- Bees are attracted to sweet smells, so avoid wearing colognes or perfumes.
- Wear light-colored clothing as bees and wasps are attracted to dark colors.
- Don't swat at a bee or wasp, as this will only agitate them. Instead, walk away slowly and avoid sudden movements.
- If you are stung, remain calm and remove the stinger as soon as possible.
Should you have a severe reaction to a bee or wasp sting, seek medical attention immediately. Once out of danger, call our office so we can help you get rid of the nest.
Epcon Lane offers unbeatable home pest control prices, so there's no need to bring out your DIY home pest control products. Call us today to get started.
Request A Free Quote
Complete the form below to request your free quote.