Rodents like to hide in hard-to-reach places that are away from human activity, like inside wall voids, in the attic, and under appliances. This makes it difficult to locate and treat them on your own. Luckily, our rodent exterminators are highly trained and can easily track down rodents, eliminating them as quickly and safely as possible. When you partner with us for all your rodent control needs, we will:
- Carefully inspect your home, searching from top to bottom for rodents and their entry points.
- Create a rodent control treatment plan that’s tailored to your unique needs, giving you efficient relief you can count on.
- Use family-friendly, EPA-approved products to get rid of rodents while keeping your loved ones safe.
- Give you our service guarantee, ensuring rodents don’t come back.
Comprehensive Protection with Our Peace of Mind Packages
Here at Epcon Lane, we’re dedicated to providing you with comprehensive protection from pests, including rodents. With our affordable Peace of Mind packages, you’ll receive long-term protection from a variety of pests including rodents, ants, centipedes, cockroaches, earwigs, spiders, stinging insects, and more! You’ll never have to worry about unwanted creepy crawlies finding their way inside again. To make things even better, protection starts at just $29/month!
Signs of a Rodent Infestation
It can be tricky to determine whether or not you have a rodent infestation, especially because they like to stay hidden away and are most active at night. While you may not see an actual rat or mouse, there are other telltale signs that indicate you have a rodent problem. You may need a rodent exterminator if you notice:
- Rodent droppings in the pantry, near pet food, or in cabinets.
- Holes chewed through flooring or drywall.
- Gnaw marks on food packaging, cardboard boxes, and furniture.
- Trails of pawprints, easiest to see on dusty surfaces.
- Squeaking or scratching noises coming from within your walls.
- Foul, unidentifiable odors.
Dangers of Rodents in Your Home
Sharing your home with rodents isn’t just unnerving, it can also be dangerous. Rats carry dozens of transmittable diseases that can affect humans, including hantavirus, leptospirosis, and lymphocytic choriomeningitis. These diseases are easily spread through a rodent’s feces, urine, and saliva. Rodents can also be destructive, destroying your belongings and insulation with their sharp teeth and even putting you at risk for an electrical fire by chewing through wires.
Same-Day Relief from Unwelcome Rodents
Unlike our competitors, we don’t make you wait for relief from rodents. You can trust our same-day rodent control to swiftly and safely begin eliminating rodents from every corner of your home. Our treatments offer you lasting protection and as a part of our service guarantee, if rodents persist between regular visits, we’ll happily re-treat your home! When you trust Epcon Lane, you’re trusting a local company that always has your best interests at heart.
Areas We Provide Rodent Control
We’ve been providing top-notch rodent control across Northeast Ohio for over 75 years, let us help you! We currently service the following areas:
- Rodent Control in Akron
- Rodent Control in Beachwood
- Rodent Control in Stow
- Rodent Control in Wadsworth
- Rodent Control in Kent
- Rodent Control in North Canton
- Rodent Control in Medina
- Rodent Control in Hudson
- Rodent Control in Canal Fulton
- Rodent Control in Rocky River
- Rodent Control in Shaker Heights
- Rodent Control in Parma
- Rodent Control in Avon Lake
- And more!